Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photography..

Photography has always fantasized me! I really wonder how skillful the pros are, when it comes to taking some mind-boggling pictures.

After sobbing around with the traditional camera for the last 15+ years, I just got upgraded to my first DSLR.. Hooray :)!! After a research that lasted around 2-3 months, I finally bought the Pentax K-x Digital SLR through Amazon.com. Apparently found a deal where they offered the Pentax K-x body, 18-55mm lens & 55-300mm lens for a total of $700. Just a word about my luck: the price was $650 the previous day & the next day :-/!

About this blog: more than shooting pictures of beautiful things, Im looking to shoot pictures of normal things beautifully :) Just that I'm quite conscious that in my pictures, locations/objects should not matter.. moments matter!

Processing: I do process my pics just to give that "unreal" effect & I love that :)...

So here I am, planning to publish few of my works to whomever it may concern :)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment